Early Childhood Intervention Service
NDIS Early Childhood Intervention Services
As a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Partner in the Gold Coast and Brisbane communities, Correlate Connections aims to deliver NDIS early childhood intervention services (ECEI) in the surrounding areas, working in partnership with families and carers of children aged between 0-6 years, to develop the necessary skills children need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their lives. The ECEI (Early Childhood Early Intervention) approach allows those carers of children who have a disability or development delay to gain access to appropriate and customised early childhood intervention support for their child. Correlate Connections on the Gold Coast, will be your initial point of contact as we support families to better understand your child’s support needs, identifying the most appropriate tasks to address those support requirements.
Initial Early Childhood Intervention Service supports may include access to information, intervention strategies, family-based education, Parental Support and integration with community and mainstream services. If it is identified that a child would be better supported through an individually funded National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan, Correlate Connections will partner with you for the journey.
Providing early support will give your loved one the most effective chance of achieving their future potential.
The early childhood approach aims to:
- provide timely support to ensuring you are able to access the supports you need
- give you information about best-practice early childhood intervention supports and how you can help your child
- increase confidence and capacity to manage and respond to your child’s support needs
- increase your child’s ability to carry out activities they need or want to do throughout their day
- increase your child’s participation and inclusion in mainstream and community settings like childcare or recreation
- give you information about, and referrals to, other support services if needed, like parent support groups.