Supported Independent Living
Supported Independent Living (SIL) Campbelltown
Supported Independent Living refers to the support and NDIS care those receive who are of age or are currently living with illness or physical disabilities in a shared living arrangement. The primary goal at Correlate Connections, as an NDIS SIL provider – is to ensure each client’s security & safety to be able to make individual life choices whilst also allowing you to live as independently as possible and enabling a better quality of life. This involves help and supervision with daily tasks whilst at the same time, helping you to build your own skills in these areas.
Funding options can be provided temporarily or on an ongoing basis while we provide you with services to:
– Deliver NDIS assistance
– Maximise and improve daily living skills
– Develop a person’s self-assurance amongst the community
– Encourage potential growth and confidence to develop existing capabilities
The skilled and friendly staff at Correlate Connections can work with you, the people who are closely important to you and any other residents in shared accommodation housing. Correlate Connections will help build your personal skills in independent living, at the same time as also encouraging a friendly & safe community environment.
We are passionate about growing strong relationships that support you to live on your terms so you can reach the goals you’ve set for yourself. Speak to one of our specialists to find out more.
Supported Independent Living Macarthur
Macarthur Heights – Brand New House Available
Correlate Connections is proud to showcase supported independent living accommodation located in Macarthur Heights, Campbelltown.
The property features:
- 3 bedrooms & Large Bathroom,
- Open plan living with large outdoor area,
- Fully furnished bedroom
- Ducted air con and fans
- Community access support
- Self-care & Appointment Support
- Wi-Fi, Foxtel, Netflix, and Stan access
- 2 TV areas
- Meals your involved in choosing (Delicious!)
- Board games and interaction with other members of home and staff,
- Pool table
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Undercover seating outside area
- Mens Den (alone time!)
- Table Tennis
- 1 bedroom available (MALE ONLY)
- Up to 65% of paid wages, unlike 75% charged via other service providers – leaving more $$ in your pocket!
Supported Independent Living Spring Farm
SPRING FARM – BRAND NEW HOUSE AVAILABLE
Correlate Connections is proud to showcase supported independent living accommodation located in Spring Farm.
The property features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 toilets
- Open plan living area
- Fully furnished bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning
- Community access support with onsite SIL van for transport
- Self-care & Appointment Support by our friendly staff members
- Access to Wi-Fi, Netflix, and Stan
- 2x communal lounge areas with 2 TV’s
- Delicious meals that participants are involved in choosing
- We cater to different diet requirements
- Board games and interaction with other participants of the home and staff
- Undercover seating outside area with spacious backyard
- Sensory room
- 2 bedrooms NOW available