Our Community Services
At Correlate Connections we pride ourselves on supporting our clients. We offer community based service to all ages, from 0 up to 65 years old. We have many different services that can support you.
- Shopping – Have a support worker come pick you up and support you to access the shops. They will open your car door and provide a “royal experience” for you. Our staff will help you reach items in the shop isles, load up the conveying belt, loading the trolley and putting them safely into the car.
- Appointments- Have a support worker assist you with your medical and disability appointments. They can pick you up and ensure your at your appointment on time. They can take notes for you to provide to your family, care taker etc.
- General Community Access – Our support workers can just take you out for a day on the town while having lunch and a beverage. We can support you with pampering days such as supporting you to access a day spa, beauty palace while getting your nails or hair done.
- Implementing behaviour support plans – We can implement your behaviour support plans! We prefer not to develop them and support you with the implementation so that you get the best results and reach your goals.
- Therapy – We offer a large range of therapy services.