NDIS Services Provider In Campbelltown
Correlate Connection’s operations and activities are built upon values of:
- Integrity – We are open, honest, ethical and fair to everyone.
- Diversity – We respect all cultural backgrounds and incorporate what it means to be different.
- Commitment – We follow through with everything we say and are approachable and contactable.
- Passionate – We understand your needs and incorporate this to our work.
- Advocacy – We ensure choice and control is upheld and that your voice is heard.
- Accountability – We take responsibility for our decisions and actions at all times.
NDIS is a national scheme for people with disabilities. The Australian government funds all the costs to the NDIA. Anyone with a permanent or a significant disability can access NDIA to receive funds for support and services they need in Campbelltown. Both registered and non-registered NDIS services providers are available.
As NDIS registered providers, we at Correlate Connections are a team of Coordinators, Support Workers and Allied Health Professionals with strong experience in the disability sector, disability support services, and an in-depth understanding of the NDIS.
We are located in Campbelltown, NSW & provide services across Sydney, including Sydney South West & Southern Sydney. Reach out to us as we are always expanding our service locations and we may be able to support you!
As your partner in this journey, we offer a range of NDIS planning services. Click on any of the below categories links to find out more.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH A REGISTERED NDIS SERVICE PROVIDER?
Peace of Mind | Optimum Insurance | Hope for a better life
Call us today to discuss your NDIS support plans and requirements.