Join the Team
Speech Pathologists – NDIS Careers in Support Services
At Correlate Connections we pride ourselves on supporting our clients in the Campbelltown Macarthur area and surrounding suburbs and therefore offer some NDIS career opportunities in the area.
We are always on the lookout for experienced and qualified people to join our fun customer centric friendly team. If you, or someone you know is interested in a career change, Correlate Connections is always looking for the specialists to enhance our team.
APPLY THROUGH OUR FORM BELOW.
Learn all about the role below.
No day is the same, you will have ongoing therapy with clients and also one-off assessments for NDIS funding, Assistive technology and trials of devices if required.
You will have flexibility with your start and finish times and your required breaks. You can decide if you commence work from home or at a client’s home (home visit). You will have a supervisor who is extremely dedicated and supportive. This role is working autonomously from your home and community.
About Correlate Connections:
We are a NDIS service provider, providing services to clients to support them to reach their goals and build their capacity. Correlate Connections staff has been in the disability industry for over 10 years and decided to enter the NDIS world to ensure that all people with a disability have their needs met, goals reached and providing a quality service to all persons. Our statement is “quality over quantity”.
We have several Allied Health professionals working with us from Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, counsellors and therapy assistants. We also employ support workers, lawn and yard maintenance property crew and offer loads more services under the NDIS.
About The Role:
Working within an multi-disciplinary team, you will assist in providing assessment(s), reports and recommendations regarding Speech needs, communication recommendations and ongoing therapy requirements to client and or carer while providing support and education during the services.
- Great opportunity for a Speech Therapist with an interesting & varied caseload of children, youth and adults
- Deliver goal-directed therapy services to people with a disability
- Support clients and others to develop and review individual therapy
- Supportive team and director that allows you to excel
- All your admin in minimized, you do not need to complete NDIS service agreements often!
- Home and community-based role, so work your own hours and days are flexible!
- Friendly, positive and great work ethic
- Resilience, empathy and cultural awareness
- Degree relevant to role
- SPA Registration
- Reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Open drivers license
- Criminal record Check (cleared)
- NDIS worker screening
- Great time management skills as you are your own boss!
- Speech therapy assessments and interventions working with adults and children with a range of disabilities and mental health
- Conducting reports to support ongoing funding for clients under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and other insuring organisations to assist with plan review processes and AT requests for communication requirements
- Liaising with key personnel involved in the client’s rehabilitation journey to ensure continuum of care is maintained. This includes referrers, other allied health staff, and family as requested by the client
- Demonstrated high standard of clinical documentation and report writing, relating to clinical findings, diagnosis’ and recommendations within a timely manner
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure all work is reputable and your safe while working!
- Attractive Salary + Bonus incentives (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Diverse work settings, no day is the same
- Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team
- Access to primary health professionals
- Ongoing support and training
- Travel reimbursement/s
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Laptop and phone and assessment tools provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 – $97,237.00 per year