Join the Team
Occupational Therapist – NDIS Careers in Support Services
At Correlate Connections we pride ourselves on supporting our clients in the Campbelltown Macarthur area and surrounding suburbs and therefore offer some NDIS career opportunities in the area.
We are always on the lookout for experienced and qualified people to join our fun customer centric friendly team. If you, or someone you know is interested in a career change, Correlate Connections is always looking for specialists to enhance our team.
APPLY THROUGH OUR FORM BELOW.
Learn all about the role below.
We are looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Occupational Therapist with a variety of knowledge across, assessment and therapy. The role will primarily be working from your home, services may also be provided in other settings, such as schools, client homes, etc. Flexible working hours to suit your personal needs and pending on COVID-19 restrictions.
About Correlate Connections:
We have been providing service for several years, recently becoming an NDIS registered and provide a range of services to NDIS clients to support them to reach their goals and build their capacity. Correlate Connections was created to support people on the NDIS to support choice and control and ensure there independence is upheld at all times. Ensuring that all people with a disability have their needs met, goals reached and providing a quality service to all persons. Our statement is “quality over quantity”.
Some questions to consider:
· Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step in your career?
· Are you looking to make a genuine difference in peoples’ lives, to support them to reach their goals?
· Do you enjoy capacity building and love the idea of “choice and control” for a person with a disability?
· Are you looking for a diverse role which allows you to expand and develop your skills?
· Are you looking for flexibility to suit your work-life balance and working in a diverse setting?
· Continuous development and training, and competitive remuneration?
If you answered YES, then read on!
A flexible role + enjoy working in a motivating atmosphere to achieve phenomenal results.
· Change people lives and make a real difference
· Be a part of a supportive and interdisciplinary team
About the Role:
Working autonomously, you will assist in providing assessment(s) of activities of daily living and the home environment; recommendations regarding assistive equipment and home modifications; client and carer support and education.
· Great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist with an interesting & varied caseload
· Deliver goal-directed therapy services to children and adults
· Support clients and others to develop and review individual therapy
· Friendly, positive and great work ethic
· Resilience, empathy and cultural awareness
· AHPRA Registration
· Reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
· Open drivers license
· Criminal record Check (cleared)
· NDIS Worker Screening
· NDIS Training Module
· First Aid and CPR training
· Occupational Therapy specific assessment and interventions working with adults with: Neurological conditions, mental illness, and physical disabilities and children with a range of disabilities.
· Completing one-on-one therapy such as: cognitive rehabilitation for ADL planning, upper limb therapy and splinting for neurological upper limb injuries, equipment trial and prescription.
· Conducting functional needs assessments under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and other insuring organisations to assist with plan review processes
· Liaising with key personnel involved in the client’s rehabilitation journey to ensure continuum of care is maintained. This includes referrers, other allied health staff, and family as requested by the client
· Demonstrated high standard of clinical documentation and report writing, relating to clinical findings and recommendations within a timely manner
· Supervising a small team of occupational therapists with assessment training, resources, knowledge and understanding of their roles.
· Attractive Salary + Bonus incentives
· Diverse work settings, no day is the same
· Working alongside an interdisciplinary team
· Access to primary health professionals
· Ongoing support and training
· Travel reimbursement/s
· Negotiable hourly rate
· No need to attend an office, work from home and community!
Successful candidates will get the exceptional opportunity to work with a highly dedicated team.
Interested? APPLY NOW
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Salary: $80,000.00 – $103,944.00 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Campbelltown, NSW 2560: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Occupational therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with Children Check (Preferred)
- AHPRA registration (Preferred)
Driver Licence (Preferred)