NDIS Support Coordination Campbelltown
At Correlate Connections we offer Coordination of Supports which is a specific NDIS funded support to help you understand your NDIS plan. Our highly experienced support coordinators offer a tailored approach to this service the NDIS funds.
We train our support coordinators in depth to ensure they know the “in’s and outs” of the NDIS and how they ca maximize your NDIS funding to meet your needs and reach your goals. Our director have many years knowledge of the NDIS and takes pride on giving our participants nothing but the best advise and support.
We support you with the following:
• Understanding the NDIS line items, rates and services that can be offered within your NDIS plan
• Arrange and put services in place for you, always giving you choice and control and ensuring your at the center of the decision making process.
• Stay in touch regularly to ensure there are no issues with services
• Advise you on your rights and responsibilities as a NDIS participant
• Advocate for you when required
• Ensure you are learning every step of the way so that you will not need us long term
• Budget your NDIS funding to last the full year
• Complete change of circumstances to the NDIS
• Complete external reviews if inadequate funding was received
• Complete complex reports (usually) every 3, 6 and 12 months to support your NDIS funding being continued
We understand that you may not have been granted a high amount of coordination of supports from the NDIS as we can still support you for the duration of your plan and ensure the funding does not cease before your next plan review.
We also offer NDIS consultations for participants that do not have support coordination but feel they need the additional support.