NDIS Support Coordination in Campbelltown
At Correlate Connections, we offer Coordination of Supports which is a specific NDIS funded support to help you understand your NDIS plan. Our highly experienced support coordinators offer a tailored approach to this service and the NDIS funds.
We train our support coordinators in depth to ensure they know the “in’s and outs” of the NDIS and how they can maximize your NDIS funding to meet your needs and reach your goals. Our director has many years of knowledge of the NDIS and takes pride in giving our participants nothing, but the best advice and support.
Our Support Coordination Services
We support you with the following:
- Understanding the NDIS line items, rates and services that can be offered within your NDIS plan
- Arrange and put services in place for you, always giving you choice and control and ensuring you’re at the center of the decision making process.
- Stay in touch regularly to ensure there are no issues with services
- Advise you on your rights and responsibilities as a NDIS participant
- Advocate for you when required
- Ensure you are learning every step of the way so that you will not need us long term
- Budget your NDIS funding to last the full year
- Complete change of circumstances to the NDIS
- Complete external reviews, if inadequate funding was received
- Complete complex reports (usually) every 3, 6 and 12 months to support your NDIS funding being continued
- An NDIS support coordinator works with you to manage service delivery tasks, maintain relationships and live more independently
- Specialist support for people with complex situations and need specialist support
Why Us for Support Coordination Services?
We understand that you may not have been granted a high amount of support coordination from the NDIS as we can still support you for the duration of your plan and ensure the funding does not cease before your next plan review.
We also offer NDIS consultations for participants that do not have support coordination, but feel they need additional support.